Cupido- A new age sealant for Durability & Protection of Nano sealant
The formulation of our unique nano-composite sealant is a cross between a Nano-Ceramic product and a regular sealant. The resulting polymeric matrix has a structure similar to that of a flexible elastomer, allowing it to anchor and stick to the surface, protecting it against abrasions induced by mechanical activities (washing gloves) as well as acid and alkaline chemical aggression.
They are available in both liquid and solid forms and have advantageous properties. Cupido is a revolution in nanocoating solutions. As it has the capacity to make the surface scratch-resistant, increase hardness, or make it bacterium resistant.
It creates a physical and chemical barrier that protects against limestone and other environmental agents better than other sealants on the market. To preserve other sealants or nano waxes, this product can be put on top of them. It's also a good idea to use it on very hydrophobic nano fluoropolymer coatings that are prone to water spots.
Advantages of Nanocoating
- Paint sealant easy to use and long-lasting; One of the products that keep the car more time on the market
- Excellent beading and sheeting; Can be used in paint, chrome, glass
- Can be used as the only protection product
- Silky touch; high brightness and depth; Leaves a protected and highly glossy finish!
- Does not contain petroleum distillates or alcohol, so it can be used even in monolayer paints
Complete details on Cupido
Cupido Nanoglaze Sealant can be applied over an existing wax or coating to improve its qualities and provide unsurpassed gloss and protection. It gives great protection.
These nanocoatings should be applied with a microfiber cloth and distributed evenly over the lacquer. Because the cupido cannot be dry, it must be removed with a clean microfibre towel as soon as possible after processing
- Cupido Nanoglaze Sealant can be applied over an existing wax or coating to improve its qualities and provide unsurpassed gloss and protection.
- It should be applied with a microfiber cloth and distributed evenly over the lacquer. Because the cupido cannot dry, it must be removed with a clean microfibre towel as soon as possible after processing.
- Keep an eye on the sun and avoid using this nanocoating in direct sunlight. This product is a nano-sealant chemical with special properties. Its complicated recipe combines the benefits of both a ceramic coating and a conventional sealant.
- The polymers in its formula form a flexible protective coating that clings to the paint's surface, shielding it from pollutants, acidic or alkaline agents, and enhancing resistance to washing damage.
- The cupido can be mixed in with other sealants or synthetic waxes to increase their longevity and reduce water stains. It has a high shine and great antistatic properties, as well as being self-cleaning. Raindrops and grime stick to the surface less.
- The protection of this product can last up to 9 months when using the shampoo Labocosmetica REVITA in the washes and keeping the finish with the PERFECT Labocosmetica on a regular basis! Unlike ceramic coatings, this product can be applied to automobiles paints, preserving them from the weather and brightening the surface. Well, Mafraindia products all is best then it may be car polish or dashboard shiner, it renders complete solution for your car.